WiseAlpha member Platform Referral Program (May 2017 to May 2019)
For every friend you invite to open a WiseAlpha account earn £50 (“Platform Referral Fee”).
This offer applies to all existing WiseAlpha members who invite new members (“Invited Member”) to the WiseAlpha site and who have placed an order to invest in Notes listed on the WiseAlpha platform between 00:01 on 08th May 2017 and 23:59 on 31st May 2019 (the “Offer Period”).
PLEASE READ THESE REFERRAL TERMS CAREFULLY.
This “Agreement” (these referral terms together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms which govern our platform referral program (“Platform Referral Program”). Please read this Agreement carefully before you use our Platform Referral Program. By using our Referral Program, you confirm that you accept this Agreement and that you agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use our Platform Referral Program.
a) Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, WiseAlpha shall pay you Platform Referral Fees to your WiseAlpha account if you meet the Platform Referral Program requirements. By logging in you can view your referral dashboard here and see how many friends you have successfully invited and ultimately the amount of any Platform Referral Fees you will be entitled to (once your friend and his friends have pledged and funded) and the conditions attached to the Platform Referral Program here.
b) You may use the Platform Referral Program by sharing a unique link or by providing email addresses to WiseAlpha.
c) Provided you meet the requirements more than once, you are entitled to a Platform Referral Fee each time you meet such requirements.
d) You must be a registered member of WiseAlpha with an investor account (“Qualifying Member”) to use the Platform Referral Program.
e) To be counted as an Invited Member the following conditions and terms must be met:
- The Invited Member must have been invited by an existing WiseAlpha member
- The Invited Member must click on the link supplied in the invitation email during their online application process and created a WiseAlpha account
- The Invited Member must have funded an order to invest in Notes of at least £1,000 in aggregate value on the WiseAlpha platform
- If the same Invited Member is introduced by more than one WiseAlpha member, the benefit will be assigned to the qualifying member whose link is used to create their WiseAlpha account
f) Qualifying Members will have their Platform Referral Fees credited into their WiseAlpha account by no later than 14th June 2019.
2. PROHIBITED USES
a) You may only use our Platform Referral Programme in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- You cannot invite yourself or by setting up a new WiseAlpha member account
- Invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Invite members that you do not know personally, if you do so in a way that (in WiseAlpha’s sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications;
- Invite an existing WiseAlpha member using the invitation link, or who has been a WiseAlpha member in the 12 months prior to the referral
- Invite fictitious persons;
- Do anything that damages WiseAlpha’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
- Make payments to another user that are not genuine payments;
- Use the Platform Referral Programme in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or the Referral Program.
b) Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
3. IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
a) WiseAlpha may require identification documents from you prior to paying the Platform Referral Fee.
b) WiseAlpha shall not be in breach of this Agreement (nor have any obligation to pay you an Platform Referral Fee) if you do not (in WiseAlpha’s sole and absolute discretion) provide the identification documents requested by WiseAlpha.
4. DATA PROTECTION
a) You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
5. ABUSE OF THE REFERRAL TERMS
a) WiseAlpha has the right to refuse to pay you the Platform Referral Fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) WiseAlpha suspects that you have not used the Platform Referral Program in good faith or have breached this Agreement.
b) We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, WiseAlpha may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this Agreement, closing your account(s), closing third party account(s) and suspending the Referral Program.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a) WiseAlpha accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Program which does not comply with this Agreement.
7. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
a) We may revise this Agreement at any time by amending this page. Continued use of the Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement in force at that time.
8. CHANGES TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM
WiseAlpha reserves the right to:
- amend, alter or change the Referral Program at any time, without notice; and
- terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice. In the event the Referral Program is terminated, WiseAlpha will not be obliged to credit any accounts that would have otherwise qualified for Referral Fee.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
9.1 This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
9.2. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
10. CONTACT US
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.